Sunday, December 17, 2006

LONGHURST CHRISTMAS PARTY

Landen, Landon, Jaylee, Brooklyn, and Brody
Faith with cousins Kira, lexie and Kiley

After Faith and Lexie's dance concert we went to Josh and Meagans house for our annual Longhurst Christmas party. For dinner we had a potatoe bar. There was a cookie exchange and for dessert pie. Every year I look forward to this party because we play the white elephant game. This family is really fun to play with because no one hesitates to steal from each other and family members team together to get what they want (guilty as charged). This year I made out good. I got just what I wanted, a cute cowboy snowman and a bottle of Xango juice. Oh and the kids had a great time too:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I wish we could have been there with you all. It looks like everyone had fun. There sure were a lot of babies! The picture with all the babies on the couch is adorable.

Unknown said...

Yeah! You are my inspiration for the white elephant game... No fear!