Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Me A to Z

A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: King...still not big enough. I once put tape down the whole middle of the mattress to keep Ronnie on his own half (didn't work)
C - Chore you hate: laundry, it never ends
D - Dessert you love: cherry cheese cake and strawberry shortcake
E - Essential start your day item: make Jaylee a bottle (this is my alarm clock)
F - Favorite actor(s): Antonio Benderes and Julia Roberts
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
I - Instruments you play: Piano, clarinet (in High School) tried guitar after I had Faith it was too hard
J - Job title: too many
K - Kid(s): Ronnie 28, Faith 4, Jaylee 7mo
L - Living arrangements: 5 Bed room
M- Favorite month: June, usually when we go on family vacation to Cali (it's the most I get to see Ronnie)
N - Nicknames: A-Dawg (Ronnie's the only one who calls me that)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: none
P - Phobia: flying, staying home alone at night and scorpions
Q - Quote(s): "Just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3
T - Tattoo(s): 0
U - Unique talent:not talented
V - Vegetable you hate: artichoke
W - Worst habit: never can find my keys
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: my hand
Y - Yummy food you make: garlic mashed potatoes
Z - Zodiac Sign:Aries

5 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

That is so funny you taped the bed. Josh likes to sleep on my side too. Must be a guy thing to hog the bed!

*Katie May* said...

Brendan is so small he hardly takes up any space. The beds all mine :) :)

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Taping the bed that is so funny! I didn't know you played all those instruments,sounds talented to me! Hey do you wanna share that garlic mashed potatoe recipe? :)

Ketsy said...

Aleia- what a small world! I was on Amber Whitings blog and saw "Ronnie and Aleia" and I knew there couldn't be another! It is good to see that your little family is doing well. I am still teaching my classes- lots of fun babies!
Ketsy Hendershott

Amber said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog for details.