Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day & some



Mothers Day was great! I hope all of the mothers I know had a wonderful day!

I finished my photography class for the semester. I cant even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed everything about it, so much that I am taking another class at MCC during the summer. I have to get as much in now because Faith starts kindergarten in August.

I got the great news on Friday that Faith was accepted to Franklin! WHOO HOOO! I was kind of feeling like if she didn't get accepted that it wasn't meant to be...but after I went and observed one of their kindergarten classes I would have been sooo disappointed if she hadn't been accepted! Their curriculum is really something to see!

10 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awesome on Ben Franklin! I hope Kiley gets in this year. They called today but I missed there call I hope that didn't lessen my chance if they got a hold of someone else.

The Neilson Times said...

Happy mothers day to you too, Adorable picture of the 3 of you. Good job on the photography class, you are so talented and great news on Faith going to Franklin, Yea!

aleisha said...

scary! she will be at a real school next year!!! She is getting sooo big. I cant believe she was only 2 the first time I met her. They grow up sooo fast.

AudyCamp said...

no ben franklin phone call at our house:( I'm jealous! Your photography is looking great! Hope you had a great mothers day!

Jamie said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day. So exciting that Faith is going to Franklin, we got Karlee into Eduprize.

Debbie said...

I'm so jealous of your photography classes...I have always wanted to do that. I took a class in college and LOVED it! Maybe one of these days I will get around to taking another one! Congrats on Faith getting into Franklin:)

Heather said...

That's awesome that Faith got into Franklin. I heard it's a great school! I still can't believe our "little" girls are old enough to be starting school!

Is Franklin all day or half day kinder?

Swirls of Happy said...

I love Franklin!!!! I went there for 8th grade and it was amazing :) CONGRATS! ANyway, your photography is amazing...keep at it, you are so talented! Hope Mother's day was a good one, cute pic of you with your girls.

THE TAASE'S said...

Aleia congrats on getting Faith into Franklin. I hear they're amazing!!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I heard it was a great school congrats!