Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Years Eve

WE STARTED THE NIGHT OFF WITH LOTS OF GOOD FOOD...


Ronnie & Skyler were really proud of their homemade pizza

the chocolate fountain

THEN THERE WAS FUN & GAMES...
guitar hero

I caught Ronnie & Jesse in the toy room rocking Faiths karaoke machine


Ronnie having fun with the noise makers (hey, it was late)



This picture and the one above is of my cousins little DOO-DAH! I had to add this cute pic in from her photosession that we did earlier that day. To see more cute pics from her shoot check out my photography blog here.






some of the couples ringing in the new year!

we ended the celebrations around 2:00am which was way too late for some of us;) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How fun!!

aleisha said...

that pic of ronnie kills me. But it kind of sums up the night in a nut shell. Thanks for inviting us!