Monday, March 23, 2009

spring break...





I remember how much I loved spring break when I was in school, but I REALLY appreciate spring break now that Faith is in school. Fatih starting school this year has been more of an adjustment for me than her. An end of an era... no more spur of the moment out of towners during the week with Ronnie, routines, schedules, homework... It was so nice to loung in our PJs for half the day. We had a nice 5 day stay at my parents place up north where the girls enjoyed playing with their cousins. I had a great time hanging with my sister and visiting her beauty school where she gave me an awesome manicure. Of course Ronnie was in mountain heaven, sporting his camo and cowboy hat the entire time we were there and he found several huge elk sheds. Hurry up summer vacation!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I loved spring break too when I was a kid :) But we always came down here :)

Heather said...

Those pictures are so cute of Faith with her cousins.

Lydia said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun and that the girls could play with their cousins.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Our Spring Break starts on Monday. We love the pajama days and just having fun! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

I hear ya!!! I love when my kids have vacations and I can say good-bye to schedules and structure. I can't wait for summer break.