Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Faith graduates from kindergarten



Faith and Miss Arnold



yes...Faith is still sporting her black eye

Ronnie and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary the same day as Faiths kindergarten graduation last week. WHOOT WHOOT! I have to admit that I have been counting down the days until the last day of school, looking forward to the summer break. However, it hit me during her graduation ceremony that my baby is growing up and for the next 12 years she will spend her days at school and minimal time with me:( I'M sure by the end of the summer I will be praying for school to start but for now I'm going to enjoy late night cartoons and mac & cheese with my kiddos for the next couple of months.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I know with me kindergarten was no big deal but when they go but first grade it was harder for me because they are gone ALL day. Hey I heard Mrs Arnold was a great teacher. Did you like her? I hope Gaige gets her.

Amber said...

Miles graduated Kindergarten too. They do grow up way too fast. She's so beautiful. Happy Anniversary too. I'll always remember your anniversary:) Same as us.

Meagan Rogers said...

Congrats Faith! Kindergarten seems to far away to me. I'm sure it'll go by fast.

Tiffany said...

She is a doll. I love the little cap and gown picture! Isn't it so sad for them to leave kindergarten? Hope you have a great day!

Lydia said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is in 1st grade now. The years go by to fast. The kids were so cute singing their song. Congratulations Faith!

Swirls of Happy said...

Go Faith!!!! Love all the pics, she is so precious ;) You look amazing with your hair...seriously, how are you so naturally stunning?!