Friday, October 19, 2012

Faiths 1st day of 4th grade & Jaylees 1st day of Kindergarten!


Faith is a 4th grader!
the girls just had to have these matching shirts to wear on thier 1st day of school
Jaylees 1st day of kindegarten!!
my little baby bird leaving the nest....this broke mine and her heart:(
This was a much anticipated day for everyone. Faith was sooo over the moon that Jaylee was now going to be going to school with her. Jaylee talked about going to kindergarten the entire last year of preschool. Jaylee was soo excited and couldnt wait to be a big kid and go to big kid school like her big sister Faith. As for myself I never thought I would be the type of mom that would be unnerved about her baby starting kindergarten, but I nearly came apart at the seams. Jaylee bawling and clinging to my legs didnt help the matters, but kindergarten is such a milestone and Im so proud of both of my girls!

No comments: