Thursday, October 26, 2006

FIELD TRIP TO SCHNEPF FARM



Today Faith's preschool went on a field trip to Schnepf Farms. Faith's cousin Kiley Cluff goes to the same preschool but she is in the afternoon class, so Ronnie and Faith got to hang out with Kiley. They had fun riding the rides, eating their tasty sack lunch that I made them (PB&J) and picking pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. While Ronnie and Faith were having fun at the farm I was at home waiting for the bug man to treat our house for scorpions. Two days ago I killed a scorpion in our garage. I was too afraid to step on him with my shoe so I found a sledge hammer of Ronnie's and smashed it flat. When we got home that night Ronnie didnt believe me about the scorpion that was untill I heard him yelling for help from the bathroom. I found Ronnie resting on the toliet with a scorpion right next to his bare feet. After killing the scorpion in the bathroom we went on a scorpion hunt and found another one in our laundry room. We killed a total of three scorpions that day. For anyone that knows me, knows that I have four phobias in life... 1. sleeping home alone at night 2. heights (hence flying) 3. riding in the car when Ronnie is driving and 4.scorpions.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

It looks like the girls had fun!!!!

Heather said...

Sorry about the scorpions, how scary. Looks like Faith, Kiley and Ronnie had a great time!:)

*Katie May* said...

I hate scorpions! We had a problem in our last apartment with them. Thanks Ronnie for taking them! You guys will have to send me the pics you took there.