Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TRICK OR TREAT

These are my two little clowns. Last week we had their pictures taken for the first time together (by a photographer). Faith and Jaylee's grandma Lydia made their Halloween costumes this year and she did a great job, they really turned out darling. Thank you Lydia! The pictures may look funny because I took a picture of them with my camera.

Tonight we had our traditional Halloween pumpkin bread bowls with soup before we headed out trick or treating. Grandpa Ron, Grandma Lydia, Uncle Chris and Aunt Bailey went trick or treating with Ronnie, Faith, Jaylee and I. Faith would make sure that we all had a turn walking up to the doors with her. It was a great time and Faith made out with a whole bucket full of candy (for Ronnie to eat:) ). Kids can really make the hollidays fun all over again.

3 comments:

Heather said...

The pictures are so cute. I love that top one!

Rogers said...

Oh my gosh Aleia! That is the cutest picture I've ever seen! What beautiful girls you have! Well, I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you two!

*Katie May* said...

Way cute!! I need to get pictures of my kids.