Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jaylee Joy Michael

I went into labor at 7:00 pm Sept 26. Ronnie and I were addmitted to the hospital Sept 27 at 12:20 am. The hospital discharged us at 3:00 am saying that I was in "false labor", so we left. I woke Ronnie up at 5:30 am and told him that we better get back to the hospital because this was not false labor. The hospital readdmitted us at 6:15 am. The nurses put my IV in and walked me to the delivery room where my water broke before I could even get into the bed. I started pushing and Jaylee Joy was born at 7:35 am on Sept 27, 2006. Jaylee weighed 8lbs. 2 0z and was 21.75" long. So much for false labor. I am proud to say that the 10 week natural child birth classes that I MADE Ronnie go to with me really paid off. I had a 100% drug free child birth. Ronnie was a great coach and I could not have made it through without him. Jaylee was named after my dad who passed away in March of 2002, his name was Jay and also after my only brother, Jay. The lee part of Jaylee she gets from Ronnie, his middle name is lee. Jaylee's middle name Joy, is also my middle name, my mothers name and my grandmothers name, Sophies middle name and Ronnie had a aunt Joy. Jaylee really has been a great joy so far in my life and I feel very blessed to be given another perfect healthy baby.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

She is the prettiest little baby girl!!! She looks like her big Sis! Way to go Aleia, you did it! You too Ronnie, what a coach you were.

Heather said...

What a sweet picture. She looks so peaceful.