Sunday, October 29, 2006

TRIP TO THE MOUNTAINS

Here is a picture of Jaylee's first trip to the Whiting Homestead at only four weeks old (taken this weekend). I have a similar picture of Faith but she was eight weeks old. I love this place I have been coming here since I was a baby as well as my dad, my grandma, my great grandpa and great great grandparents. This is our very favorite place to be with Capri By The Sea San Diego coming in at second. If you look closely you can see the snow on the ground. Faith snacked on it the whole time we were there.

This weekend we went to our "Little Red Cabin". It was the first time Faith, Jaylee and I have seen it. My grandpa Merl and grandma Nett came up for the day to help us do some small repairs. Faith had a blast, she loves the mountains, wild life and riding on the "vroom vroom" (four wheeler) with Ronnie. While they were out on the quad they saw elk and deer (Faith can do a great elk call). I am excited to make our cabin a cozy "little" place to stay and the best part about it is, it's just around the corner from the Homestead.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

It looks so pretty there. Maybe we can go next time.

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. It is beautiful there!